For a competitive insurance quote, call 0208 255 0617 / 07768 865983 or email your details to

What insurances do you need?

Our specialist Archaeology Insurance team arranges bespoke insurance packages for charitable, commercial and voluntary heritage / archaeology groups, units and societies.

Cover includes: 
  • Office, store and site-hut contents insurance
  • Cover for all equipment, including hired plant
  • Public liability, products liability, employer’s liability
  • Professional indemnity
  • Buildings insurance 
The following options can be included: 
  • Legal expenses and business interruption insurance
  • Personal accident and business travel insurance
  • Vehicle insurance and cover for goods in transit
  • Directors, officers and trustees indemnity
  •  Insurance for exhibitions and public events
  • Travel Insurance 
We can help you to decided what it is that actually require.  For example, a local history and archaeology group will probably require:

  • Employers’ Liability – mandatory if you ustilise volunteers
  • Public Liability – to protect any visitors to any sites you are working on
  • All risks cover for tools – in storage, on-site and in transit
  • Personal Accident cover – to compensate volunteers for injury occurring on-site

The best plan is to email / call or fill in the enquiry form on our website at this link

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too.if you want to know about insurance and finance so please visit our website Top Health Insurance Companies