For a competitive insurance quote, call 0208 255 0617 / 07768 865983 or email your details to

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Insurance for your business premises and contents

What is Buildings and Contents Insurance?

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property – resulting from standard and listed perils.  This includes damage to the roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows.  Outdoor structures such as garages, outbuildings and annexes, at the insured location and which belong to you or for which you are legally responsible are also covered.  The cover can include:

No comments:

Post a Comment